Capable of storing more than 150 routes with 150 stops in each route.
Provision of gps attachment.
Synchronized inside display and announcement.
Driver and conductor information.
Information in english and regional language.
Automatic intensity control according to the variation of daylight.
Route and destination name announcement for bus awaiting passengers.
Stop information announcement for the travelling passengers.
User friendly software to download, modify and creating more new route data into the console.
User interface with lcd and keyboard for selecting the route name, stop name and announcement.
Specification for front, side & rear and internal display boards:
Front, side & rear and internal display boards are fully electronic without any moving parts. Smd amber LEDs combined with a wide viewing angle, uniform intensity ensure better and optimal visibility. The light intensity is adjusted through a built-in sensor, which reacts to the ambient light conditions thereby ensuring maximum readability. The display information will be taken from console unit via rs485 communication.
Specification for console unit
- Sending route number and destination name to the front/rear/side display boards.
- Audio announcement of route number and destination name in synchronization with the same that is displaying on side display board.
- Configuring language of destination name in front/rear display boards to either english or regional language.
- Sending next approaching bus stop/destination name to internal display board and playing corresponding announcement in synchronization.
- Sending both current and next bus stop/destination information to internal display board and playing corresponding announcement in synchronization.
- Sending names and badge numbers of crew to internal display boards once in every two bus stops.
- Automatic and manual intensity control of display boards.
- Non-volatile memory for storing 150 number of routes, 300 number of destinations and 150 stops for each route, names and badge numbers of 50 crew members.
- Provision for feeding more destinations options against one route number.
- Over-riding provision to skip the display of particular stop.
- Provision for upgrading / modifying the existing information as well as additions and deletions via usb port.
- Provision of rs232 port for external gps interface.